
Hey blog!!
Been a long time since I updated my page. Well I was busy with a lot of stuff lately and finally got a chance to post something. I have lost the touch to write so please pardon my mistakes!
All these days I have been busy with a lot of things. Went to Delhi to stay with my sister, Losing weight and gaining it right back, Feud my best friends and what not. Everything was happening so fast that it got too stressful for me. Rather than dealing with it I got into a habit which most people choose in stressful times...Smoking.
I never thought I will ever be smoking in my life. But the sheer pressure of so many things got into me and made me weak. I don't know how I even started it. Nobody told me to smoke..It was entirely my wish. I remember my first cigarette. Although I wasn't liking it, It made all my stress just vent out of me. Just like the smoke. It also made me think that how our lives are like Cigarettes. The beginning of your life resembles the lighting of a ciggi. The drags remind you of all the difficult times you go through in your entire life. The ash reminds you of your past which you cannot get back. All you can do is flick it and go on..And atlast how all our lives end either peacefully or under someones foot!
I wont lie to myself by saying that i am trying to quit. I am not. I know that each cigarette is depleting a minute of my life but HELL....I would love to die young and relaxed rather than old and stressed!...I know that the people who read this will never accept my philosophy on Smoking but as they say...Only a Smoker understands another Smoker.
Nikhil.
P.S. Smoking is injurious to health. Please avoid this habit.....But if you wanna still do it, Atleast choose a good brand!

Hahaha... Select a good brand :D Well yeah I am sure there will be more than a few people who would not agree with you on this front.
Welcome back brother, keep blogging now!
Yeah i know...Thanks
That was one interesting post indeed !
i loved this line the best
"I would love to die young and relaxed rather than old and stressed!."
welcome back to blogsville :D
Thanx nabs!!
I hate smoker's..:P Joke!My hubby smokes & each time he does i say please donttt !Never works though lol.
Nice post
hey fms! nice to see you here...thx a lot for the appreciation..keep commentin :p
heyya nikhil!!! Welcome back!! Interesting Post indeed..
I knw wht ur talking abt whn u say wht the ash reminds u of. even the smoke reminds me of how easily things can burn into nuthiness.. bt lik they say ot each his own. I dunt encourage smoking too. I am nt a smoker. Though I hav done it a couplf of REALLY stressed times. Idunt encourage/discourage it. But for others.. whtever works!!
Cheers,
Annie.
Hey annie!! was waitin for your comment!!
Thanks for likin the post...i too dont encourage people to do it but it works for me so alls cool ;)
Thanks again1
Cheers
Intresting...bt didn't knw tht u hav started smoking???? neways its good till d time u like it....
Rony
hmmm...i am sorry but i am confused which rony is this..
hey niks ...nice comparison of our lyf wid ciggies...."ash reminds me of da past.....all u can do is jus flick it".......good1
bt u noe unintentionally :D ur blog can encourage a non-smoker into tryin one(believe me....it did influence me...lolz!!!:p)
nwayz the blog was jus 2good!!!
-Amogh
Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.
wanna catch up for a smoke? only a smoker undertands another! ;)