55Fiction....My first attempt!

Saturday, April 25, 2009 at 12:30 AM

She was mourning over Gerry's death for 15 days now. The house was messy, and she roamed around alone, isolated, in his clothes.


The doorbell rang. It was 12 AM. It was a letter.


“Happy Birthday Holly,


I am not gone yet.


Gerry


P.S. I Love You.”



P.S. This post is inspired from the movie P.S.I Love You..One of my all time favorites. Hope you like it!

9 comments

  1. wow...u made my day.....i still remember when i first saw P.S. I love You after so many suggestions from Ash....and gosh i loved it....man though she had to bear those emotional breakdowns.....but u just made the day

    Keep writing :D

  2. Funny I just finished reading the book today! :)

  3. neeraj_only Says:

    me too..loved the movie.....even after death love remains there :)

  4. Nikhil Says:

    Thanks nabs, Ms. R, neeraj!!

    Glad u liked it!

  5. Ashrita Says:

    I told you I loved it right when you told me of the idea :)

    Great one brother!

  6. Nikhil Says:

    Thanx a lot sis!!

  7. oooooooo, so cool! i mean i love the book.. :)
    so naice :)

  8. A.prem Says:

    I love the movie, i love the book and i Loved you post!

    real nice.!

    cheers!

  9. Nikhil Says:

    sorry for the late reply...thx a lot!