Back with a Bang....Almost!

Monday, February 9, 2009 at 9:25 AM

Hey blog,

After a very tiresome month in pune I am finally back! Yeah i know I had left to stay for 3 months or so...But I am glad that i am back! I lost 12 kilos in the process and am feeling great. I look slimmer and smarter than KKR [Deshdrohi Fame :|]....


But 12 kilos is not enough for me. I am still in the three figure zone and want to leave it ASAP. So although I am back I have continued the practice of getting up at 5 am and do some yoga, Eating salt-less Vegetarian food for lunch and Fruits for dinner, Walking for 10 kilometers at a stretch, And most amazingly sleeping early by 9 ! So looks like its gonna take a lot more for me to transform like the pic i uploaded in the post before ;).


Gotta go guys! Thanks for all your wishes and morale boosting and I hope they keep coming. Hoping to enter the 2 digit world by the end of this month...

Nikhil.

5 comments

  1. IceMaiden Says:

    12 kgs...wow. if only i wud lose tht much, ill giv the actress a run for their money... hehe. tell me how!!!! n yes, upload pics soon. :P

    a lot has been goin on in blogsville while u were away. so welcome back. hope to read more of ur transformations from Nikhil - to - KRK soon.

    seeya, lotsa luv,
    Annie.

  2. Nikhil Says:

    hahhaa KRK...

    thanx a lot annie :D..hopin i transform into sumn better than KRK lols...

    seeya around!

  3. Welcome back ...and 12 kgs is wowww...wish i cd lose that much someday.....so keep it up.....

  4. Nikhil Says:

    hehheee thx a lot!!

  5. A.prem Says:

    KKR lmao =)) =))

    i remembered commenting on your previous post.
    Weight loss something.. before and after thingy!
    I guess that could work now! :D

    cheers!