Mission UK !!

Thursday, January 8, 2009 at 12:52 PM

Hey blog,
It has been a great start of the new year for me. I started blogging which has kept me busy all these days coz the whole day is spent thinking about what to write next :p. I was sick and tired of sitting at home all this while doing nothing. And the problem was it started to show...

When i say it started to show, I mean literally. I have grown bigger than ever (I am 115 kilos now...I can see your mouth wide open!!) I have finally realized that i need to do something about it. So me and my mother are going to this place in pune called Urlikanchan(UK). It is sort of an Ashram in the outskirts of pune where lazy asses like me who are too lazy too diet or whatever go and spend money to lose weight. I will be going on 12th of this month and will come back atleast 2 months later. It will also give me a well deserved break from Mumbai since i have not gone out of a 10 kilometer radius of my house from the past 1 and a half year!

I hope my trip there will show some effect and I wish to return to Mumbai a changed boy!
Will miss you Mumbai!
Next post....When I come back!

Nikhil.


P.S. Wish me luck guys!!

9 comments

  1. Ashrita Says:

    So this is what you were doing when I was sleeping aye :P Well All the best bhai and I hope I join you too... By the way thanks a lot coz you have just given me a topic to write on for my Blog. I will be talking about "Clutter" as on the Oprah Winfrey show. From what I read, you, and me too, are a part of something we call emotional clutter! I will elaborate more on my blog :)

    I hope you come back in great shape mentally and physically and give a brand new start to your life with a changed outlook!! :)

    But hey.. Does this mean you're not gonna Blog for 2 months :O

  2. Anonymous Says:

    yeah i am not gonna blog for 2 months :((...but i will be back with a lot of topics to write here ;)

  3. Unknown Says:

    Now I got it...
    This was that important work which u had in pune...
    Anyways...all the best for the trip...make the whole of it and hope to see a new nikhil all together (only in looks)...BEST OF LUCK...!!!

    And we all will miss you a lot...!!

    -Neha

  4. i tht this trip was a month trip but now i see its 2 months.....Good all the best to the great expedition......
    Will await ur posts
    All the best

  5. Anonymous Says:

    thx nabs..

    neha: will miss you all 2 :(

  6. Unknown Says:

    I forgot to mention...
    Will be eagerly waiting to see u in a new avatar..!!!


    -Neha

  7. rocky uchil Says:

    chl best of luck,,,,make me proud

  8. A.prem Says:

    nice pic i must say...

    it would be hilarious if after like an yr o something yu post ur before and after pic!! :D

    gud luck anyways!! ..
    ch33rzz \m/

    - Anu

  9. Ashrita Says:

    Hahahahah!