
Hey blog,
My sister has been addicted to blogging these days..(Well me too :p) and her new found hobby is doing poetry. I think its more of a talent though. Anyway I read this poetry just after she finished writing it and it truly touched my heart. Mainly because me and many other people can relate to this poetry. So..with her permission I present Silent Love. Here it goes!!
There was a lake, as calm as a mirror,
There was no race, everyone was a winner,
The place where life came to a standstill,
There was a boat, it just stood still.
She sat inside, no one around
She mourned about her still fresh wound
She was stunning in Black, Her hair lay long
She looked at the sky, and sang her song
The moonlight shone the tears in her eyes
The brightest stars seemed now despised
She had been waiting for a long, long time
She wandered everywhere, it was her crime
She failed to realize, that this time
He would not take it one more time
He stood up for her time and again,
He confessed his love, but all in vain,
For all she thought of him was a friend
Little did she know, how would it end
They had a dream they dreamt together,
Her dress was black, His boots were leather,
They spoke till the end of time
And in this dream there was no crime
The wind dried up the tears on her face,
She felt a hand brushing through her face
This was no dream, this was no crime,
He kept his promise, even this time
She felt ashamed of herself,
He made up this time too, himself,
He said He knew She loved him too,
For love is a part of friendship too,
She said," I Love You, I know I do,
Not as a friend, but a companion too."
But it was too late, they had new lives,
They had someone in their lives,
On whom they showered love all the time,
This was the price, she paid for the crime.
They always try to find each other,
In different people altogether,
For the boat still floats in the calm mirror
They both are far but yet so near.

Lovely poem :-)
What should I say :O
What a wonderful poem :) Who wrote it :) It is too good :) :D :P
yeaa ... i agree ... actually his sister copied it frm me ... i wrote it :-D ... nice naa
wtf is this satan and anagh!!
what :-O ... where :-O ...
very nice... whoever's written it.. ur too good wid words.. :D
thx annie...this 1 my sister has written...but i connected with it more than her :p