
Hey..
I am very happy today as i got a great response for my first post! Thank you for appreciating my stuff and not laughing on my face. I started wondering what will my next post be about when i realized that most of the blogs i read had got New Years Resolutions as the latest post! So allow me to join the bandwagon just for the heck of it..
I religiously make only one resolution every year and that is not to make one! And i always succeed in keeping up to it the entire year :D...I dont find the need to make resolutions for myself just to forget about it in a couple of days. I have seen people coming up with weird stuff every year*including my sister* like 'I will try and lose weight this year'..Or 'I will do something for my country this year'..Why do you need a resolution to do stuff like this? You just live your life and avoid explaining your friends why you didnt live up to your resolutions by giving lame excuses like 'I didnt get time'!
So take it from me guys...Dont bother making these stupid resolutions. Instead take decisions and do it! Just enjoy life people...and remember to eat anything and everything you like!!
Nikhil.

I agree 100% with you mate!
Good one...
thanx satans darling...
hey ur probably the first person i know who actually KEEPS his resolutions...lolzz... well thn wht must i say except keep it up... :)
oh btw, is ur this years resolution to quit smokin n drinkin... or is the pic for representational purposes only??? :D
haha....nw ur talkin........
thx guyz!!
annie : picture for representational purpose only :p...i aint plannin on quittin on ne 1 of those :D
rocky: yeah buddy!
well i totally agree ....
Resolutions and kept ...hmmm...so y make them :D
Hey nabs!!
yeah thts totally my point!! glad u agree