
Hey blog!
Another long break for me this time. I guess I am not one of those "blogging freaks" who can just write about anything and everything...I like to blog only when I am in the mood ;)..
It has been a pretty busy month for me as my college started. I am pursuing BA for my degree(God knows why!). I guess I just wanted to join something easier than Science for a change! I got admission in the very popular Mithibai college. The first day of college was pretty nerve-wracking for me. I managed to salvage the day by sitting through the lectures and making a few friends.
Its been 20 days now and I am having the time of my life! Made a lot friends..No studies because of the stupid Teachers strike here(yay :p)..And of course trying to get into a relationship. But its been awesome till now..I hope this ride never stops for me and I complete my degree with a bang! This post is for all my new friends from college. I don't know whether they will read this or not but all of you have made a special place in my heart..Love you guys !
Nikhil
P.S. My system has rusted due to the long break. Please pardon my mistakes and immaturity :p.

Good to see you blogging, hv nice time in college :)
thanks a lot :)
Chor chor.. I have seen this display pic somewhere.... Aisa kyun?
Haha.. Well good to see you back.. And make sure you have the best time coz you will want to look back when you grow old and not regret anything :D
yeah u are right!!
i thot this pic was the most apt for the post